Last week, by way of a meme, I wrote 5 things about myself in which only one is true. Let’s see if your guesses are correct!
1. I have traveled to 9 different countries including the United States, which is my favorite. – UNTRUE
I have, so far been to:
- The Philippines
- The United Arab Emirates
- The Netherlands
- The United Kingdom
- (Layovers: India, Hong Kong)
BUT never been to the United States YET!
2. I was a member of the school Glee Club in grade school and in high school. Best days of my life. – UNTRUE
I wasn’t born with a gifted set of vocal chords. I’m the case of “I-love-singing-but-singing-doesn’t-love-me”. I auditioned to join the school Glee club at every chance I got and failed every time. Definitely not the best days of my life!
I finally resigned to my fate that singing is not for me and found my place in the “Journalism Club” and sought peace there until I graduated high school.
3. My labor with my first child, Pristine was very smooth sailing, which I was really thankful for. – UNTRUE
The thing on this list I wish so hard to be true but it isn’t. My labor time clocked 38 hours in December 2003. No pain killers administered during the entire duration until birth.
4. I attended my own class PTA meetings in behalf of my parents since I was in 3rd grade (9 years old). – TRUE!!
You can now all sue my parents for neglect, hahaha!
I am the eldest of six children and I learned to shop for my own shoes when I was 6, put a baby to sleep when I was 7 and yes, attended my own class PTA meetings in behalf of my parents at 9 years old because my father was always busy at work and my mother was always busy at home with a new baby!
5. I’ve always wanted to live in Dubai. – UNTRUE
Our move here was totally unplanned. I got a job offer, we packed our things and got on the plane!
Did you guess the right one?