A. Answer the following questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
Almost three years if you count the irregular, mood-based blogging I did the past 2 years. When I started blogging, it was just for family members and some friends to get an idea
that I am still alive of my life abroad. My real blogging kicked off early this year prompted by our relocation to Dubai.
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
I started a diary since I was seven. When I heard about blogs, I thought it would be cool and fast to type my thoughts away than tire my hands writing on paper.
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
Both, I guess but I wouldn’t make monetizing take the fun out of it.
4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
(1) Learning lots of things, making friends.
(2) I can travel in my pajamas.
(3) Being able to connect with people no matter where they are.
5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE with in the online world.
(1) Time difference. Most of my readers are sleeping the time I’m on my most active online.
(2) The thought of “when will I ever see this person for real?”
B. Tag a few bloggers
- Michelle @ Scribbit
- Jennifer @ Diary of 1
- Donetta @ Life Uncommon
- Claudia @ On a limb with Claudia
- Susan @ West of Mars