Genesis tagged me for this fun book meme.
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it at page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence/phrase.
4. Blog the next four sentences/phrases together with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
6. Pass it forward to six friends.
I have near me, By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept by Paulo Coelho and quoting the book:
I think that when we look for love courageously, it reveals itself, and we wind up attracting even more love. If one person really wants us, everyone does. But if we’re alone, we become more alone. Life is strange.
Don’t you just like how these lines are beautifully written? I love this book in Coelho’s collection. There are so many inspiring lines inside that I found myself high-lighting so many of it.