Only one week and we say goodbye to 2010. Was it a wonderful year for you? So-so? or Bad one (I hope not!)? What’s more perfect to look back on the year by answering this meme. It makes you bring back the good memories of 2010 as well as the lessons learned.
When the holiday dust settles, you can take a break from cleaning and washing dishes by looking back at 2010.
Please feel free to copy the following questions and from today 24th December 2010, have fun answering them. On the last day of the year, I will put up my answers with a linky tool so you can link up your post.
I would love to see how your 2010 went!
(of course you can skip questions you don’t like to answer! Totally up to you. I found this meme in 2006 through Wenchy, a blog friend of mine living in South Africa and ever since, I’ve been doing it every year.)
On to a greater, happier and luckier 2011!
Edited: You can find my answers to the meme and the linky to leave your post URL here.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you hadn’t done before?
2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
3. Did anyone close to you die?
4. Did you travel? Where did you go?
5. Best thing you bought?
6. Where did most of your money go?
7. What do you wish you had done more of?
8. What do you wish you had done less of?
9. What kept you sane?
10. What drove you mad?
11. What made you celebrate?
12. What made you sad?
13. How was your birthday this year?
14. What political issue stirred you the most this year?
15. Were you in love in 2010?
16. What would you like to have in 2011 that you didn’t have this year?
17. What date from 2010 will be etched in your memory and why?
18. What song will remind you of 2010?
19. Compared to this time last year are you happier?
20. Biggest achievement this year?
21. Biggest disappointment this year?
22. What is the one thing that would have made you more satisfied?
23. Best new person you met this year?
24. A valuable life lesson you learned this year?
25. How was your health in 2010?
26. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
27. What countries did you visit?
28. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
29. Did you suffer hardship in 2010?
30. Whose behavior merited celebration?
31. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
32. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
33. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
34. How did you spend the New Year’s?
35. How many one-night stands?
36. What was your favorite TV program?
37. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
38. What was the best book you read?
39. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery?
40. What did you want and get?
41. What did you want and not get?
42. What was your favorite film that you watched this year?
43. What one experience do you never want to repeat from this year?
44. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
45. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most
46. Who did you miss?
47. Quote that sums up your year:
48. Was 2010 a good year for you?
49. What was your favorite moment of the year?
50. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
51. Where were you when 2010 began?
52. Who were you with?
53. Do you have a new year’s resolution for 2011?
54. What was your favorite month of 2010?
55. What was your favorite song in 2010?
56. What was your favorite record from 2010?
57. How many concerts did you see in 2010?
58. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2010?
59. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2010?
60. How many people did you sleep with in 2010?
61. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
62. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2010?
63. Did you treat somebody badly in 2010?
64. Did somebody treat you badly in 2010?
65. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
66. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2010 and change something, what would it be?
67. What are you most looking forward to in 2011?
You can find my answers to the meme and the linky to leave your post URL here.