**This contest is now closed. Thank you very much for all your entries.**
**Congratulations to Heather Diotte!**
One distinct feature of Artwark jewelries is the nature theme of the pieces. If you want a custom order, Sarah is open to your ideas! You imagine, she creates!
She is also taking bridal orders so if you’re getting married, you might want to check out her Etsy shop. New items are added frequently so don’t miss any of it!
I percieve Jewelry-making/wearing- an ancient ritual: primal and innate, to make women feel beautiful & empowered.
I have one jewelry I bought from Artwark and I can vouch for the craftmanship and Sarah’s beautiful work and attention to small details. Right now, Sarah is working hard on a small apparel line with t-shirts, towels and totes with Artwark logo. That’s something to watch out for!
WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS:
One very lucky winner will get to $30 gift certificate to spend at Artwark.
HOW TO WIN:
Browse all the jewelry item by Artwark on Etsy and pick which one you’d buy with your $30 gc. Enjoy your time there, there are so many to choose from!
For additional entries:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed
- Blog about this linking to this post and to Artwark.
- Submit to any social network (StumbleUpon, Kirtsy, etc) – Click on the “Share This” at the bottom left of this post
- Twitter this giveaway (copy & tweet) -> Win a $30 gc to Jewelry by Artwark at @sandierpastures http://bit.ly/6fEnQ
- You can also follow Artwark on twitter
- Become a follower of Sarah’s blog
- Place Sarah’s beautiful button on your blog
- Put my button on your blog (button code is on my sidebar)
It is important to leave a separate comment for each of the entries to count. Thank you.
A winner will be chosen at random on 15th September 2009.
WHO CAN WIN:
This contest is open to everyone, wherever you live!