** This giveaway is now closed. Thanky you very much for all your entries. **
** Congratulations to Neas Nuttiness! **
Bamboosa has a fine line of products made from bamboo that includes, women’s tops, men’s tops, baby products, soaps and many others. I first heard of clothes made from bamboo fibers just recently and very much curious about it.
- Soft and comfortable – Organic Bambsoo fiber is softer than the softest cotton, has a natural sheen to the surface and feels similar to silk or cashmere. Bamboo absorbs water 3-4 times better than cotton, keeping skin comfortable, rather than sticky, in hot weather.
- Protective and hygienic – Unlike other anti-microbial fabrics, which require a chemical treatment, organic bamboo fiber clothing is naturally anti-microbial requiring no added harmful chemicals. It contains an agent, “bamboo kun”, that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it. Bamboo apparel is thermal regulating, anti-fungal, anti-static and will keep you cooler, drier, warmer and odor free.
Did you know? Bamboo fiber also has natural UV protection. Bamboosa sent their Purely natural 100% Bamboo jersey to the Suncare Research Laboratories in Winston Salem, N.C. for UV Protection testing. The UPF label rate is 15. The fabric scored 18.3 on the UPF scale with 94.15% UVA block and 93.17% UVB block.
Anything with UVB block is great in my book since I am living in Dubai, where we get 330 days of sunshine!
SOME OF THEIR COOL PRODUCTS
I just love these fine jersey sleep slip for women, fine jersey slim fit tee for men and Bamboo baby fitted crib sheets – I imagine these products would be so handy to have for everyday use!
WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS:
One lucky winner will get a $50 gift certificate to Bamboosa!
HOW TO WIN:
Browse all the lovely items at Bamboosa, and leave a comment telling me your favorite.
For additional entries:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed
- Blog about this linking to this post and to Bamboosa.
- Submit to any social network (StumbleUpon, Kirtsy, etc) – Click on the “Share This” at the bottom left of this post
- Twitter this giveaway
- Put my button on your blog (button code is on my sidebar)
It is important to leave a separate comment for each of the entries to count. Thank you.
A winner will be chosen at random on 6th June 2009.
WHO CAN WIN:
This contest is open to everyone, whether you have a blog or not!