The following is set in place with regards to Product Reviews. But first,
Do not send me a press release and ask that I post it on my blog like it’s a natural thing to do, like I have an obligation to do so. I don’t and I immediately delete these kind of e-mail messages.
- Reviews are free of charge, however you are responsible for sending me a full-size product to facilitate my review
- Review products or packages must be valued at $50.00 or more
- If you’d like a review of your product, contact me prior to sending a sample
- I reserve the right to decline posting a review if you send me a product that was not previously agreed upon
- It will take between 1 to 4 weeks for the review post to go up. (This varies from product to product. )
- Once the review is posted, I will send you an email with a link to it
- Reviews will be promoted through social media outlets (Twitter and Facebook)
- You cannot buy a favorable review. If most of my review is negative, I will send you a draft and you can decide if you want me to go ahead and post it in the blog or not
- Expect honest reviews. I will give fair, unbiased reviews
AGAIN, VERY IMPORTANT: Once received, the product will NOT be returned (unless it’s a car but if you want me to keep it, thanks). I keep the product after the review period as compensation for my time and effort required to test the product and prepare the review OR give it away to my readers. If that is not cool with you, find another blogger that will do.
Bear in mind that the fact that I received the review item for free has no bearing or influence on my opinion of the product.
At the bottom of each review you’ll see this as well:
Disclosure: Products are given to Sandier Pastures blog for review by <sponsoring company> for review purposes only, and are not considered as payment for the review.
If you have any questions about any of the policies on this page or if you would like to discuss having your product, service, destination or website featured here at Sandier Pastures you can contact me through email at sandierpastures (at) gmail (dot) com (by the way, my name is Grace, not Sandie as most PR people address me!)
This policy is valid from 1 July 2016 and subject to change without prior notice.