Thank you for considering Sandier Pastures for your Sponsored Post. Please read the following guidelines very carefully.
WHAT IS A SPONSORED POST?
A sponsored post is a post in which somebody pays me to cover a topic. There are two types of sponsored posts accepted at Sandier Pastures blog:
- Posts written by the sponsor
- Posts written by me
SANDIER PASTURES SPONSORED POST POLICY
- Sponsored posts from all niches are accepted, except the adult niche.
- Sponsored post length run between 250-300 words. This is the standard.
- Sponsored posts written by the advertiser are scrutinized in order to make sure they comply with the policies of this blog.
- For sponsored posts written by me, the advertiser only has the ability to correct factual errors or omissions from the post – they do not have editorial control.
- I reserve the right to schedule as I see fit for my readers, although most of these are written/posted right away.
- Sponsored posts on a schedule will be published on a timely manner.
- Sponsored posts are guaranteed to remain on the site for a minimum of 6 months. (They’re more likely to remain permanently as I don’t delete old posts.)
- Sponsored posts should not be used to gain link juice. I don’t want this blog to be a place for SEO farmers.
- I reserve the right to reject any offer of sponsored posts.
- Sponsored post payments will be made upfront (before I write the post) and can be made online via PayPal or wired through my local bank.
IMPORTANT: All sponsored post links will be “no follow” links because Google can take action against anyone who violates their code of behaviour for paid links. This is no joke, I have been penalized before and my page rank dropped to ZERO. My blog has spent a minimum of 90 day hiatus in the Google wastelands and I don’t want that to happen again!
That’s about it!
Advertisers/sponsors interested in commissioning a post please contact me at sandierpastures [at] gmail [dot] com