Introducing: Twitter Party – the first of its kind in the social media scene here in the Middle East.
Twitter Parties are one-hour branded Twitter conversations hosted by Sandier Pastures.com (@sandierpastures) on your company’s behalf. These events ignite conversations around your brand before, during and after the party .
Sandier Pastures Twitter Parties are the perfect online event to support your:
- Key products
- Launches (event and product)
- Cause-marketing campaigns
- Expert spokespersons or authors
Brands love them because they’re cheap, easy to put together and they have the potential to generate hundreds (if not thousands) of tweets about the brand in just as little as an hour. Customers love them because they’re non-intimidating, fun, and they can attend the party in their pajamas.
How it works:
1. A party theme (topic) is created based on your cause/campaign, initiative or product. ie “Launch of new smartphone model” or “Road Safety Awareness”
2. Sandier Pastures promotes the party on SandierPastures.com (20,000 unique visitors/month) and through other networks (Twitter and Twitter friends). Prizes are used to help attract participants.
3. A post-event report and full transcript is provided to you, the sponsor.
- Sponsors have the option of participating live in the event via their own Twitter account, but businesses don’t need to have a Twitter account to take advantage of sponsorship benefits.
- Specific calls to action can be included in the party details pre-event and during the party: Visiting your company website, introducing products and features, blog, Liking your Facebook page, following you on Twitter, etc.
Although these are promotional events, it’s not your same old marketing scheme. It’s about connecting, helping and building trust in people, not hype sales pitches. This approach aligns your brand with the customer-centric culture of Twitter.
The goal is always to have people leave feeling energized, engaged and glad they participated, whether they won a prize or not.
For the complete Twitter Party media kit including sponsorship rates, please contact Grace at sandierpastures [at] gmail [dot] com.